At Copeland Road Primary School we see all our children as having the right to the best education possible. We believe that all children should be able to fulfill their potential and we work with our children, families and external agencies to make sure this happens.
Our School is committed to anti-discriminatory practice to promote equality of opportunity, prevent disabled pupils from being treated less favourably and valuing diversity for all children and families.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe, stimulating and accessible curriculum and environment in which all our children can flourish and in which all contributions are considered and valued
- Include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity
- Celebrate the achievements of all our children, regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender or disability
- Consult with our children, parents and the School Council that the needs of all our children are being met
- Ensure that children with SEN can engage in activities with all children and are offered the opportunity to participate with activities in and outside of the classroom by making reasonable adjustments to the organisation of these.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.