Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Action Plan
- Arts Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy & Statement of Behaviour Principles
- Charging Policy
- Child Protection within Safeguarding
- Complaints Policy
- Equality Policy Statement 2017
- Equality Objectives 2017 – 18
- Equality and Community Cohesion Policy
- Homework Policy
- Lockdown Procedure
- Missing Child Policy
- Primary Admissions Brochure 2017 – 18
- Privacy notice for parents & carers
- Pupil Premium Policy 17
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- School Security
- 2017-18 Copeland Road Special Educational Needs Policy
- 2017-18 SEND Information Report
- Sex and Relationships Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.